It is most important to us that all our kittens grow in normal, happy homes with people taking good care of them. At the moment, all our breeding females are placed in good foster homes, for we don’t want to overload the cat population at our home and on the other hand do not want to place retired, neutered cats to new homes. People are always welcome to visit us to meet us and our cats!
We breed with healthy ocicats with nice temperaments. We test for FIV and FeLV and have our breeding cats blood typed. Our home and foster homes are tested for dermatophytes regularily. We also have our breeding cats’ hearts ultrasound scanned and test for PRA and PK as needed.
Elsi’s litter born on 10th April, 2017
- Queen: Northalla Ethereal Medium “Elsi”, chocolate spotted
- Sire: CH SE*OzzySpot’s Calippo Ize “Calippo”, chocolate silver spotted
Seven spotted kittens: three chocolate spotted boys, two chocolate silver spotted boys, two chocolate silver spotted girls. Check out new kitten photos in our Facebook!
- Northalla Seventh Son “Saku”, chocolate spotted boy PRELIMINARY BOOKED
- Northalla Seventh Heaven “Hevi”, chocolate spotted boy
- Northalla Seventh Element “Elmo”, chocolate spotted boy
- Northalla Seventh Virtue “Toivo”, chocolate silver spotted boy PRELIMINARY BOOKED
- Northalla Seventh Wonder “Voitto”, chocolate silver spotted boy PRELIMINARY BOOKED
- Northalla Seventh Day “Daisy”, chocolate silver spotted girl PRELIMINARY BOOKED
- Northalla Seventh Star “Stella”, chocolate silver spotted girl PRELIMINARY BOOKED
Read our blog post about the kittens’ names from here.
Would you like to adopt a Northalla ocicat kitten?
We value most the health and well-beign of the cats. Our breeding females and males are always tested for contagious diseases (FIV, FeLV, microsporum canis) and blood typed. We aim in checking the lines of the breeding cats as well as possible, in order to choose a good match of female and male cat.
Our cats share the same space as the humans, and they accompany us in everyday living at home, and even share our bed if they so wish (and they almost always do). Also the kittens are used to our normal daily routines and they will be socialized so that it’s quite easy for them to get accustomed to their new homes.
The kittens will be ready for their new homes at the age of 14-16 weeks or later, dewormed, and vaccinated for cat flu and panleukopenia. Other vaccinations can be agreed. Usually we don’t sell a kitten before the owner candidate has visited us but for people living in other countries we are more flexible. We would like to learn to know the owner(s) of our kitten so that we can be sure that the kitten has a reliable and good home. We offer our life-long support to the new owner(s) – the life span of the ocicat can be up to 15-20 years. You can always ask us anything related to cats. Also we would love to hear how you’re doing, from time to time, and we would be exited to even see some photos. 🙂
Our earliers litters are already in their new, loving homes. You can check out pictures of the earlier litters by clicking the links below.